If you dream to have a different type of office view, see the world from up above and meet new people every day, then the cabin crew life is for you! With great communication skills, you will thrive in a job where each day is different. We are looking for motivated, talented, and dedicated people, who are passionate about aviation, travelling and customer service.
Flight attendant(s) will complete an intensive training course with an approximate length of 8 weeks. Driven to learn safety, security, first aid and service procedures, our cabin crew are the “ANIMA” of our operations.
- Manages inflight sales and cash handling.
- Arrives at work on time, well rested and comply with company’s grooming standards.
- Adaptability to work in flexible schedules, days, nights, and holidays.
- High school graduate with diploma
- Fluency in Romanian and English, both written and spoken
- Additional language knowledge (such as Greek, French, German, Italian or Spanish) is an asset
- Medically / Physically fit to perform cabin crew duties
- Ability to swim 25 meters unaided
- Height criteria: to be able to close the overhead compartment
- Weight should be in proportion to age and height
- Passion for travel and adventures
- Valid passport
- Adaptability to new places, people, and different situations
- Clean criminal record
- No work experience required
- Free of charge Cabin Crew Initial Training Course. Training starts on the 3rd of April
- Free of charge European Cabin Crew Attestation
- Free of charge Cabin Crew Training and Qualification designed for Airbus 320 aircrafts
- Six months of labor contract, with renewal possibility: 01st of June until 30th of November 2023
- A competitive salary, daily per diem in local, or as applicable in hard currency and sales bonus
- 4- 5 stars hotel accommodation when out of base
- Crew catering provided while on flight duty
- Security of working for a financial stable airline company
Send your resume/CV in English, alongside a recent full body photo, to the following email address: email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and in adherence with the GDPR regulation. Kindly take into consideration that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Step 1: If you pass the CV selection phase, we will invite you to take part at our assessment day
Step 2: The assessment day will include a discussion, a group exercise where you can demonstrate teamwork and communication skills. This will be followed by a final interview.
Step 3: After your final interview, we will review your application and the results from your assessment day. We will be in touch as soon as we can let you know if you have been successful.
The entire recruitment process will be held in English.
All trainings will be held in English.