Seychelles - the islands of eternal summer
A perfect cocktail of luxury, brilliance and tranquility. Whether you think of endless beaches with fine white sand, clear blue waters with huge coral reefs or unique dining experiences, the Seychelles is among the top lovers of nature and exotic holidays.
Hints and Tips
• The most common ingredients are lamb, fish, seafood, vegetables and fruits, including papaya, mango, bananas, avocado, grapefruit and pineapple. Creole cuisine has been preserved, but has many English, French, Chinese and Indian influences.
• The beaches in the islands are considered some of the most beautiful in the world; turquoise water and tropical climate throughout the year make this destination "the place to be".
• Diving and snorkeling are the most popular activities on the island.
• The Seychelles are known for their beaches, but also for the island and mountains; unique flora and fauna in the world. The hottest coconut in the world is produced by a palm tree found here Coco De Mer. For those who want to see this wonderful palm tree, they can visit the Valle de Mai Nature Reserve in Praslin, being included in the UNESCO Heritage
• The island has a good infrastructure and almost all the inhabitants speak English.