Extra Luggage Options
You can travel with more luggage.
Buy extra luggage on the additional services page, during booking or after it through "Manage Booking"!
You can check up to four pieces of luggage per flight, per passenger; the fee will be applied separately for each.
Size and weight of checked-in luggage
Hold luggage may not exceed:
- Width: 149 cm
- Height: 119 cm
- Length: 171 cm
Types of hold luggage:
- hold luggage of 23 kg
- hold luggage of 32 kg
Additional items on board
You can bring the following items on board, without having to pay an additional fee:
- a coat or blanket;
- mobile phone, tablet or e-reader;
- newspapers, magazines, books or other in-flight reading materials;
- for children under 2 years: food for the duration of the flight and a folding stroller or a small cot (can be brought up to theaircraft entrance)
- a pair of crutches for passengers with disabilities.
You can bring your sports equipment with you on board the Animawings aircraft, paying an additional fee!
Here are the items you can carry:
- ski equipment, snowboard, surf, golf bags, wrapped in a cover;
- bicycles wrapped in a bicycle carrying case, with the wheels and pedals removed and the handles in a parallel position or packed in a cardboard boxe, provided that the wheels are deflated;
- diving equipment with empty diving tanks, power source removed or switch fixed in the "OFF" position;
It is important to know that Animawings cannot provide you with packaging materials for these objects.
Make sure that the sports equipment is packed according to the requirements mentioned above.
If they are not packed properly, we will not accept them for transport.